Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
The kdFi V1.4 is installed in a powder-coated original housing and loaded with an initial setup for M52TU (E46 E39) engines.
The following features are currently not supported: Air conditioning, vehicle stability programs, no communication with automatic transmission, engine control lights up.
A tachometer output is prepared for installation in older vehicles.
The control unit can be used on the M52TUB20, M52TUB25 as well as on the M52TUB28 as a replacement for the following DME Siemens:
If your number is not listed, please contact us, using the contact form.
Customer to do:
- Change Engine Management
- START ENGINE!
This product is only street legal with special permission in most countries. Please check local laws before using on official streets.
- Alpha-N based setup (can be changed to MAP sensor via software)
- also suitable for turbo and compressor conversions
- full compatible to MSextra Software
- build your own setup
- MS2 onboard / Firmware MS2extra
- Fuel Table 16x16
- Ignition Table 12x12
- USB Connector
- Widebandlambdacontroller (www.breitband-lambda.de)
- supports stock coils and injectors
- supports stock idle valves
- user programmable relay output
- electronical boost control
- supports CAN Bus
- compatible with the Lambda Sensor LSU 4.2
Scope of delivery:
- kdFi V1.4 Plug and Play ECU
- USB Cable
- Software CD
- kdFi Manual